Biotrex Nutraceuticals respects an individual's privacy and is committed to protecting the same. The website is intended for use of the residents of India and all the terms mentioned here are under the law of the government of India.
1. By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform under this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information.
2. Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company. You hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) about the Company’s services.
3. For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form. However, any information available in the public domain shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purpose of this Policy
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We interact with you through a variety of means and channels, including our website, email, phone, or text messaging. Such communications may include giving to you, as well as collecting information from you. We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
● When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform
● When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as creating an account, ordering a product or service from us, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, filling out a survey, posting a review, requesting information about our services, applying for a job (collectively, "Identification Activities"), we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
2. It is optional for you to engage in an Identification Activity. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity, however, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information about you, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including PIN code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth, age, and other details. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some are identified as voluntary.
3. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
4. Further, we also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
5. Other sources:
● We might collect information about you from other sources, such as delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
● Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us.
● You may also choose to participate in a third-party application or social media site through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) Personal Information about you, including usage information.
● We may also receive information, such as marketing-related or demographic information about you from third parties to enhance our ability to tailor our content and offer you the products that we believe may be of interest to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites which it does not own, manage or control.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. The Company ensures to collect information necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our products and services.
2. Following are the categories of Personal Information that are/maybe collected and processed by us:
● your name, e-mail, postal addresses, phone number(s), country
● date of birth, location, language preference,
● any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the internet;
● names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address, telephone numbers, and IP addresses;
● Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
● We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
● Phone numbers are used to call our customer service number.
● We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
1. The Company may use your Personal Information to:
● verify your identity;
● fulfil the Product purchases and transactions;
● communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
● Sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
● allow us to serve you better in responding to your requests;
● to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
● administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
● ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
● follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
● allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
● comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
● help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
● conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance, and help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings;
● send communication-related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS, and social media channels;
● do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you;
● provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
● analyze trends, track customer’s web page movements, and help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use.
GROUNDS FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. Performance of a Contract: some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
2. Legitimate Interest: legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our products, communicate with you to serve you better.
3. Compliance with a Legal Obligation: for certain types of processing it is necessary to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods to comply with local legal requirements.
3. We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform. The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information. The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in several ways, including internal analysis, analytics, and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
4. We maintain a social media presence. You can interact with us through social media, such as by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. We may use the Personal Information during such interaction for the purposes described throughout this Policy.
5. We use third-party services to evaluate your use of the Platform, compile reports on activity, collect demographic data, analyze performance metrics, and collect and evaluate other information relating to the Platform. You consent to the processing of information about you by these third parties in the manner and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
6. At present, we work with multiple third parties for data analytics and ensure data security/privacy through valid contracts.
WHOM DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
1. Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information only to those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy:
2. Our affiliates and third parties;
3. Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions are not authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
4. We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
5. We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform.
6. We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies, and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
7. We retain the personal information for smooth & uninterrupted daily services.
8. We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
1. We may store Personal Information using our secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
2. These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
"DO WE USE “COOKIES”
“Cookies” are referred to browser software that is present in all computers. If the cookie settings are enabled they manage to transfer small amounts of data from your computer to the website server. Cookies help to track your location and help you access the website in a better and more precise manner. Cookies can configure the website according to your preference and these cookies also help to recognize repeat visitors. You can choose to disable the cookie settings; however, the website will not function properly in such cases. You have the right to accept or reject cookie settings, however, to use the website properly, you need to accept the cookie settings.
This programming code enables you to view images on the website. The web beacons also help to transfer unique identification to a database and this enables the website to recognize return visitors. This system enables the Company to track various websites you visit and understand your requirement better. This is essentially used to track the online behavior of a user and enables the website to serve you better.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND CONTENT
If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide may be read, collected, or used by third parties.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SITES
We endeavor to protect the Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices.
EMAIL & UNSUBSCRIBE POLICY
The Company may use the email address provided by you to send you various promotional emails. There are various email lists maintained that are used for various promotional purposes. You can choose to unsubscribe from these emails by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link that is present at the bottom of each email. Unsubscribing from the list will automatically delete your email from the database and you will not receive any future promotional emails unless you subscribe to the services again.
There are several email messages you could receive from various third-party websites. You need to unsubscribe from those emails by following the link mentioned at the bottom of those emails. The Company is not responsible for third-party emails that you receive.
The Company sends you emails if you have subscribed to the website and the services. While Promotional emails can be unsubscribed from, the ones that are sent as a confirmation of your purchase and other such details are compulsory emails and you cannot unsubscribe from those emails